
I've always seemed to have a fear of something...
when I was little it was the dark
as I grew it turned into growing up, leaving, college, ect...
I've feared what other people think of me
I'm afraid of a roundoff back handspring on the floor
I've had a fear of something under my bed
I'm afraid of failure
I'm afraid of big spiders
I've had a fear of being kidnapped lol
I'm afraid of letting people down
I've had a fear of heights
everyone has fears but...
I look around and I see so many people who don't seem afraid
They don't care what others think so they are just themselves
God did not create fear but He is the only one who can help us with our fears,
Doesn't mean we'll never be afraid but it does mean He'll ALWAYS be by our sides when things get scary (like my maman who never left my bedside when I was afraid:)
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah. Psalm 46:1-3,7
No comments:
Post a Comment