A Year in Pohnpei

My Life as an Student Missionary in Micronesia

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mountains & Goodness


God is Good, All the Time
All the Time, God is Good


This seems to be one of my maman's favorite sayings. I love it!
It's so true!

This past week I had many struggles, breakdowns, desperate prayers, alone time and tears. I thought I God had forgotten me. But this weekend reminded me of the fact HE will never forget His children. Even in the darkest times when I couldn't hear anything but my fearful thoughts He was right there with me. And he reminded me of that by surrounding me with AMAZING friends. I don't know what I would do without them. And even above that, my parents. They are so supportive and just talking to them makes my crazy world all make sense. I can't thank God enough for my family and Friends. Here at school they take time to pick me up off my butt, talk to me, and just sit with me while I cry it all out. My roommate (Nicole Ley) has been with me every step of this terrible week. She has put up with my ranting and raving, my indecision, my tears, my anger, my absolute immaturity. And then those who take time to throw chocolate at me when I'm just face down on the floor completely overwhelmed:) (Julie Landess and Beth Corn)
God gave me signs of throughout this entire weekend. An amazing text of encouragement from my brother, a skype time to talk with my maman cause she knows exactly what to say to help me through what I'm going through, and a relaxing time with friends sabbath afternoon. oh yes and then a breakfast date with my roomie this morning.
So now I'm off to the library to DO MY MOUNTAIN OF HOMEWORK. BUT God says we can MOVE MOUNTAINS with the faith of a mustard seed. So here I go, gunna move that mountain:)

Keep your chin up, You'll get through whatever you're going through. Hang in there, more importantly Hang on to God. He won't let you go, so don't let go of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment