For this spring break I went on tour with Gymmaster to California to do shows and weekend programs:) It was amazing how much we traveled. We clocked in about 78 hours on the bus, driving from show to show all over Cali. We saw the sights and so many places I have always wanted to visit!!
-Golden Gate Bridge (full house!)
-Grand Canyon
-Hollywood
-Yosemite National Forest (Wawona summer camp)
-Hollywood bowl
-Venice Beach
-San Francisco
-China Town
-Stars Walk in Hollywood
-Hollywood sign (a drive by lol)
-LAX airport (saw Kirk Franklin, Lady Antebellum, Nick Jonas, Joe Crowe)
As we went to each of these places I began to think...
I placed my hands in the hand prints of famous people, saw the amazing structures built by man, saw celebrities and stars yet was more taked back by the amazing wonders of God's creation. Seeing a famous person or the amazing sights and sounds of Hollywood was nothing in comparison to the breathtaking view standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon or staring up at Half Dome in Yosemite. The song that came to my mind was "How Great is Our God" and how true is that! His creations and wonders far out weight the works of mans hands. What an amazing God we have! Even as I saw celebrities I was excited but again they are only human beings, sinful and created. If only we could get that excited to see God face to face!! Now that's whose autograph I want and a picture with to hang on my wall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment