A Year in Pohnpei

My Life as an Student Missionary in Micronesia

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Gym-Master Last


Last night of practice. It was the....

Last time I would ever step foot in the gym for that 8-10 gathering:(
Last time I would be apart of this team
Last time I would look in that mirror with Hannah & Nikkia right behind me for a butterfly
Last time I would grab my stuff out of my box and take 20min to leave the gym cause I'm talking to everyone on the way out
Last time I would look at the clock over coaches office
Last time I would feel apart of this team
Last time I would set up for teepee
Last time I would run through NBA routine....one more time!
Last time I would look around to find someone to do an ab workout with
Last time I would chalk up on the big blue
Last time I would read that long list of coaches ideas and dreams on the lists on the wall
Last time I would run around in a tiny circle, running into people and being thrown in the foam pit during warm-ups
Last time I would have 48 other insta-friends:)
Last time I would forget what day or what color or leotard we were suppose to be wearing
Last time I would stretch out and tie my shoes at the same time
Last time I would be a Gymmaster.

So goodnight gym. I'll be back. I may not be apart of the team anymore but it will always be apart of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment